"Saskatchewan Ham Radio Swap and Shop!" - Updated - March 15/2023
My email address is: email@example.com
When E-mailing me any additions, please include name, call sign (if applicable), and preferred contact information.
- This page is provided for the buying, selling, and trading of ham radio equipment on a non-commercial basis.
- Transactions are strictly between the buyer and seller. Contact seller with any queries.
- In the interests of clarity and brevity, listings may be edited by the webmaster.
- The list is updated as changes are received, however, delays of 1 or 2 days may occur.
- Accuracy of item described is the responsibility of the seller.
- Ads will be posted for 2 months, and can be extended by contacting me before the posted expiry date
- Prices are CDN funds, and do not include shipping, unless otherwise indicated.
I must part with my FTDX3000D.
I am asking $1500.00 and including the power cord, bound manual,
Yaesu MD100 mic or a INRAD DMS-629 desk mic and a SDR play1 with cables
All are in pristine condition and work as they should.
I also have the original packing boxes for shipping
Shipping is not included and will be at your cost via Canada Post
Grant See, VE5SSExpires June 15//23
306 547 8152
MFJ-931 Artificial R.F. Ground.
The item is brand new and still in it’s original plastic wrap and in
an immaculate original shipping condx.
This item has never been used .
I’m asking $150.00 O.B.O and the buyer covers the shipping.
I can be reached at:
John - VE5EI
Expires May 11//23
Top of Page
Web page courtesy of VA5BUG